From: Filipe Joel de Almeida [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 6:22 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA access to Small Business Server

Hi,

I just subscribed to this list, and this is my first post, so if this
question has been made recently, please don't flame me.

I have a Small Business Server with Exchange2000 and Isa Server
installed. When installing ISA server, it automatically 'takes over'
ports 80 and 8080, and I can't use OWA to access the e-mails. What can I
do to change this?

Thanks in advance.

Filipe Joel de Almeida
Network Consultant