Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 3:32 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 5.5 sp4 Windows NT sp6 BDC ---- migrate W2k Server DC?

I'm finding the typical conflicts in the Microsoft documentation. My
question is this?

Will Exchange 5.5 migrate and function when I migrate an NT 4.0 sp6 BDC to
a Windows 2000 SP2 domain controller in a multiple Exchange 5.5 server
environment with multiple Windows 2000 SP2 domain controllers?

I understand the LDAP problem, does this mean I have to change the
listener ports on all my exchange servers if I migrate one exchange server
to W2k runnin AD?

There are 7 Exchange servers all running 5.5 on NT 4.0 servers and 1
running 5.5 on W2k w/out AD installed (member)

My AD is running just fine and so is Exchange.

I guess all I'm looking for is a better explaination for Q275127.

Thanks in advance for any input,
Dave