From: Milton R Dogg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 January 2002 20:55
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: High Physical Memory Utilization

Start with these links, read for a few days. Then realize that this
function is by design, why have the memory if you are not going to use
it? You do not buy a Dodge v10 Pickup and get angry if the engine uses
more then 3 cylinders do you?

Exchange for beginners
http://www.exchange-mail.org/books.html
http://www.swinc.com/resource/books.asp