Customize your Outlook XP toolbar with a button that opens up Eudora Lite, Netscape
POP, or Outlook Express, set up to send as that user.  Click that button to open that
client and send the message.

Please note that if it's one account, you WILL NOT "post from the 2nd address from
OWA".  Either client will show that account's primary SMTP proxy as the sent-from
address.  You really need to do this with POP3.  Or set up a second account.

-tom