-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: January 10 2002 4:48 PM
Posted To: exchange
Conversation: High Physical Memory Utilization
Subject: RE: High Physical Memory Utilization

400 Mailboxes and 1 gig of Ram does not sound right.  Your primary
problem is hardware.

This is my minimum recommendation for your hardware requirements.

Dual Pentium III 550 +
Separate Raid Controller running in Raid 5 config.  (2 partitions
logical) 2 Gig physical memory. 3 Gig Page File on second partition Run
optimizer and move the databases and log files to 2nd partition.