From: Sachin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 6:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: How to get sender e-mail addresses from deleted items folder in
MS Outlook

I have a problem here ....my boss recieves hundreds of emails every day
so
he keeps on deleting many of them without giving a serious look at the
contents and adresses.
Now he wants that even if the mail gets deleted and gets stored in the
deleted items folder, he should run a utility and be able to get the
email
ids of senders of all such messages in the deleted item folder by
running
the utility at the end of each day.

Can any body guide me how to go about writing such a utility or get it
somewhere for outlook. The mail server used is MS Exchange 5.5

thanks
Sachin