I'd probably enable logging on the IM at medium level. It doesn't take much
disk space (and we use a LOT of mail), and records to/from information.
Won't do anything for internal, but that's what message tracking is for.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA