From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 12:32 PM
To: Powell, Ken
Subject: RE: Has anybody been hit with the S.Gigger.A@mm Virus

Sounds like a lot of fun and I would really like to meet the group of gurus
you associate with in Seattle!!  Unfortunately for me, I already agreed to
take off work early and take a non-techie friend of mine to see the Lord of
the Rings.

Maybe next time?  Dang...would have been nice to meet Don before he left
though.  Guess I'll have a chance to meet him at MEC this year though.

Who else is in the Washington State/Idaho/Oregon/Lower Cananda area?

Jim