All,

I'm having a strange problem.  We have 2 Exchange 5.5 servers that houses
mailboxes.  When users are logged into their local computer and they try to
access their Outlook they get prompted for their credentials and once they
put that in, it comes back with an error stating that the credentials are
incorrect and try again.  But on our other server that houses mailboxes it
works just fine when you type in your credentials.

Granted this is an unsupported method they are using for us.  But we are
trying to figure out why it's working for one server and not the other.
Does anyone have any ideas?  I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,
John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering