>From what I've seen on various knowledge bases, I'm sure the above error
is fairly basic fodder to many people using this user group, but since I'm
very new to CDO, what it does and how it's implemented, could someone
please tell me what I need to do to resolve it?

Basically, our operating system is NT workstation, our server runs
Exchange 5.5, my workstation runs Outlook 2000 and I'm trying to run a
bespoke application under IIS 4.0 which utilises CDO that runs perfectly
well on several users' workstations but not on mine.

I've read several articles which refer to files CDO.DLL, CDONTS.DLL, and
CDOHTML.DLL as being necessary components.

Our IT Support people have copied these three files to me but firstly, I'm
not sure that this is the solution, nor am I sure where to put them or
whether I have to register them.

Could anyone offer any clear steps to resolve it please?