Hello,

I am having a SH*& load of problems with E2K OWA.  We were having problem
with OWA displaying information after logging in to OWA.  The form would
display but no info and you could not change to the calendar or contacts.
Installed SSL and the problem was fixed.  Well for a few days anyways.  All
today OWA stopped working.  I get prompted to accept the certificate and log
with UN/PW/Domain.  And then I get prompted for the UN/PW/Domain again and
again and again.  If I connect to the OWA via the internal IP address it
works fine.  If I use the Server Name or the FQDN it continually asks for the
login credentials.

So I looked at the Virtual Directories in IIS and see the ERROR Icon next to
the following three VD: ExAdmin, Exchange and Public.  I checked the
properties of the VD and everything is pointing to were it should.  Click
cancel and the Property page closes and the error message goes away.  Still
not working.

No one has made any changes to the box.  It just Stopped working.  I can't
figure out why it would work by IP Add and not FQDN or via the Server Name.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Please contact me off list and I will
provide you with some more background and config.

TIA,
Steve

Steve Iadarola
[EMAIL PROTECTED]