Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Soysal, Serdar
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 10:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: changing Outlook client mail profile

Sakti,

Lori's response is precisely what your original post asked for.  So don't
get whiny.  Furthermore, she actually answered your question as well.

Two more things:
1- The automatic profile update has been there since Exchange 4.0
client/server as far as I remember.
2- You don't need to complete a certain amount of time as a member of the
list before you read the FAQ.  You do it WHEN you join the list.  You go
back and review the FAQ every month to look for updates.

S.