From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 12:23 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook session sharing disable

In your scenario there is certainly a security issue, but I don't see that
issue as Outlook. Not that there aren't a number of security issues with
Outlook, the scenario as described simply does not seem to be one of them.

A trojan has access to the contents of my inbox. So what? It could also have
access to the contents of my hard drive and any file shares to which I might
have permissions. What is the Outlook specific security issue?