It would help if you were a little more specific.

Are some messages being archived and others not or does it just fail to
archive entirely?  Are you getting error messages?  Does it only happen on
some folders and not others...

Chances are the problem is that some messages aren't archiving while others
are; and the reason for it is because AutoArchive works off the modified
date of the item and not the received or created date.  If you move an item
to another folder the modified date is updated - so it won't archive until
the specified interval after the modified date -- even though the received
date makes the item look much older.

If that's not it....we'll need more information.

Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services