Cool, an AGGIE.  Did you look at Q289492?  Do you see the folder under the
folders/public folders object of the root org in ESM?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bloom, Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 10:00 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Public Folders in System Manager Error

I'm in the processing of upgrading from Exch 5.5 to 2000. Yesterday I
replicated my public folders from the 5.5 server to the 2000 server; they're
still homed on the 5.5 server, but they appear in Administrative Groups\My
Group\My 2000 Server\First Storage Group\Public Information Store\Public
Folders. When I try to open any folder's Properties, I receive the error

"The object is no longer available. Press F5 to refresh the display, and
then try again. ID no 80040e19 Exchange System Manager".

Pressing F5 doesn't help. I've looked at Q282125 and everything on my server
appears to be configured correctly.

This problem has been posted a couple of times in the MS newsgroups but
there have been no replies. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Tom Bloom
Department of Student Life
Texas A&M University