I was in the right place at the right time.
I'm sure 2 seconds later Martin (or Don) would have been all over it like a
donkey on a waffle. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Darcy Adams
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 4:13 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OOO Messages

So far I'm two for three on guessing who would be first with the smarta$$
comments about my typo.  I thought Martin Blackstone would beat Barry to it.

Thanks to Chris and Andy for not letting me down.  It's so good to know who
you can count on.

Darcy