Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tom Stone
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 3:19 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange messages to Lotus Notes

This is my first posting to the board.

I have recently installed an Exchange server to run our CRM package. We
currently use a Lotus Domino server on an AS400 for all of our company
mail. The exchange server has been setup with a different domain from
the Domino server. Domino can send messages to the Exchange server and
the Exchange server can receive messages from the Internet and send
messages to the internet but it can not send message to the Domino
server. I checked the MS Product support and they had an entry that
matched my problem

XCON: Err Msg: The Recipient Name Is Not Recognized (Q133403)

This told me to add the address into the Address Space which I did, I
then restarted everything but I still can not get it to send messages to
the Domino server.

I have Exchage 5.5 SP4 on a Windows 2000 machine.

Any help much appreciated.