Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ben Schorr
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 1:07 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Automatically printing eMAILs

I have a 75-year-old director who does essentially that - he looks at
them on screen long enough to determine if they're spam or not and then
prints the ones he wants.

He's a terrific lawyer, and semi-retired, but he is to technology what
Raymond Burr is to the pole vault so we've opted to let him continue
printing his 4 useful e-mails a day, rather than confuse him with
subfolders and such.

He does it manually though.  Outlook 2002 (and I think 2000) has a Rules
Wizard option that will do it; but as somebody else observed I'm sure
it's client-side.  You might check CDOLive on the off-chance that
Sigfried has some script that will do something like that.

Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services