why not use the 1st rule to forward on to the other mailbox instead of to
another folder?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of McCready,
Robert
Sent: 04 February 2002 21:28
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Autoforwarding Rules.

Outlook 98, Exchange 5.5.  I have a user who has a rule setup to deliver
specific mail to a particular folder.  The question is, can another rule be
setup to automatically forward any mail coming into this folder only, to be
forwarded to another user?  This user says that somebody else had it setup,
but I can't find a rule like that anywhere.  The only rules I see are ones
to deliver mail to a particular folder, not to automatically forward mail
onto another user.  The alternate recipient thing won't work because then
ALL the users E-mail would be forwarded, not just mail from the specified
folder.  Has anybody else done this?

Thanks.

Robert