Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ravisa K.
Daunivuka
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 4:10 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Ed Server Move Method - Corrupt Priv edb

We have a corrupt edb and want to use the eseutil repair method a as
last resort for our last full backup was in December and our logs have
been moved around the place since it backup had been failing.

We want to try the above method and were just wondering whether this
would actually bring the corrupt db to the new server. Any
recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance