Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Halliday S
(ISELS)
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 6:30 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA, SSL & REMOTE PASSWORD CHANGE

Hi guys!

We've implemented SSL on our OWA box to enable remote password change,
however, what we've found is that it doesn't work on new NT accounts
created which have the Change Password on First Login enabled.  Can
anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
Stephanie.
UoG