I am running Windows 2000 with Exchange 2000, both with SP2.  The
clients are running Office XP.
It seems that periodically a message pop up that says "Requesting data
from Microsoft Exchange" and a progress bar slowly moves.
I pretty much need to wait for this to finish.  It has been happening
quite a bit to one of my users.  He does have a large contact list, but
is still under the 100M limit of his mailbox.
Is the message "normal" or do I really have a network connectivity
issue?  Seems strange that multiple people plugged into multiple ports
on a 100mb switch would be having this issue.

Any insight is appreciated.  Thanks

--
Vincent Avallone
iBiquity Digital