I was wondering if anyone else have issues sending large attachments with
OWA (on Exchange 2000)?  I can send a 1mb attachment via hotmail or yahoo in
about 15 seconds, but when I try the same thing with OWA, it just hangs
there for several minutes.  Let it sit for over 30 minutes and still
nothing.  This is at the point where you click on the file and say attach.
Not in the send phase.

Anyone else having issues with this or know of a fix? I can't find any Q
articles on this, and so far nothing on their websites either.

Thanks,

Wilson