From: Justin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 8:17
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Contact List

I am setting up Exchange 2000 for the first time.  My organization is
currently set up through Outlook to receive by Internet mail.  Each person
has their own list of contacts.  I want to merge all of the contacts
together and share them with everyone and let each person add or modify
the contact info.  I would also like the contacts to display in the global
address list.  My question is:  Is there any way to copy contacts over
into a public folder and have them display in an address list or does each
contact have to be entered as a mail enabled contact in Active directory?
Please Help!! Thanks.

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.