Do the OWA and the local computer time zone properties match at home
(should at the office)?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Farquharson,
Andrea
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 7:43 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook Web Access

I have a user who logs on to OWA from his home and complains that the
time
zone is incorrect. He has changed the time zone but it will not save the
change. The time zone setting for his Outlook client in the office is
set
correctly. This problem effects his meeting notifications.

I've logged into OWA as myself and changed the time zone successfully.
Is
there any reason why this user can't do the same from home?

Thanks.