From: King, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 February 2002 16:55
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 5.5 admin troubles

Hello all,

  Ok this problem is starting to really drive me nuts, so I figured I would
toss it to the list.  This is the deal, the Exchange server I manage is 5.5
sp4 on winNT 4 sp6a.  No trouble with the server..  I have recently migrated
to a new workstation.  I have the Exchange 5.5 admin installed locally so I
don't have to walk into the server room to make changes, etc..  I had the
admin installed on my old workstation as well.  Both workstation installs
are win2k sp2 and the admin was sp4.  Now this is the trouble on the new
workstation when I open the admin and connect to server it works fine, but
when I goto the properties on a mailbox I see LESS tabs than the admin
version on my old workstation.  In particular I need to see the permissions
tab, but it is missing.  I checked my old workstation and the admin was
what am I doing wrong..?  Any ideas..  I hope that I am not being a doofus
and over looking something stupid, it is Friday though..

   Thanks,
   ~John