You're assuming I have grown up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Tuip [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 10:10 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Exchange and NAS

you must have grown up in the 80s if you remember Milli Vanilli.

Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 3:55 PM

> If you do buy a server from WallMart, be sure its the Rack-Mountable NSync
> 2002. The BackStreet Boys Workgroup Server is nothing more than a
> refurbished Milli Vanilli Pentium II.

entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis Suhler
Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is