NTBackup in XCH2K recognizes an Exchange Install as it does in NT4. So if I
backup System State, IS and DS through the Exchange Server Checkbox and then
the drive with the log files I should be all set for a full restore no? The
Exchange server folder on C:\ is all binaries right? I have those on C:,
logfiles on D: and the stores on E:. Anything I am missing? I have never had
to do a restore before but soon will have to for DR "practice" pursposes.
Besides documentation on all my settings and options, am I missing anything
all of you tried and true backup gurus know of?

Did I mention I HATE BACKUPS!!

TIA

Chris

"Destiny...is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
   it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
   William Jennings Bryan (1860 - 1925); American lawyer and politician.