Does it work if you install in the order indicated below, instead of the
other way round?

TS is probably a better bet anyway. I have to admit, I quite like it as an
admin tool precisely because I don't have to play around installing various
admin tools on a workstation before I can use it.

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
IT Systems Engineer,

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organisations is strictly prohibited.

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.