From: Bill Kuhl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 10:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Server Slower Than Workstations

If servers are slower than desktop pc's on a network can this cause very
intermittent problems in Outlook 98?  Our PDC is only 400 Mhz, the BDC is
933 Mhz which is also the Exchange server. Our latest desktop pc's are a
very popular brand and some of them have a very random problem of bringing
up Outlook 98 at times.  It will always be when first opening Outlook,
Outlook might take several minutes to load, then you can not move around in
Outlook. Re-boot and it is fine. The problem might appear once a week, or
more often.  Our other pc's never have this problem, but known are faster
than 600 mhz.

Thanks,

Bill Kuhl