From: RBHATIA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 2:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: SEND AS

Hi,
I'm trying to allow a user to send email AS another user. I did this through
the Mailbox permissions and allowed 'Send As' rights to that user's account.
However, it doesn't seem to kick in as when the user tries to send email as
the user to which he has been granted permissions to send as, he gets a
message saying "You do not have permissions to send on behalf of this user".
Do I need to wait some time or restart some service for this to work ?