From: Louanne Fournier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 14 February 2002 00:53
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: removing ADC
Subject: removing ADC

I am trying to remove the ADC and cannot because of an existing
connection. I can't delete the connection.  It is the config connection.
Does anyone know a manual way to remove the ADC?

Louanne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at