From: Clark, John A (FUSA) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 1:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Add Hidden Mailboxes to Outlook

When my mailboxes was on a 5.5 server and I wanted to add a hidden mailbox
to my OL2000 Profile as an Additional Mailbox I could copy the Distinguished
Name (Obj-Dist-Name) when adding the mailbox and even though it was hidden
it would still add to the profile.

Now that my Mailbox is on E2K I get the following error message when I try
to add a hidden mailbox to my OL Profile using the Distinguished Name: "The
name could not be resolved.  The name could not be matched to a name in the
address list."

Why won't this work anymore?

Thanks!
John

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you