Windows 2000 server, SP2, Security Rollup Pack 1.
Cleanly installed E2K (standard edition).
Then ran E2K SP2.
Got 2 installation errors.

1) Setup failed while Configuring registry entries for
Routing Engine (error 0xC0070002: The system cannot find
#the file specified.) .

Additional information:
The command

        regsvr32 /s tranmsg.dll

failed, returning error code 4 (The system cannot open the file.).

etc....

2) Setup failed while Configuring registry entries for Microsoft
Exchange WMI Providers (error 0xC0070002: The system cannot find
the file specified.) .

Additional information:
The command

        E:\bin\exmgmt.exe /install

failed, returning error code 0 (The operation completed successfully.).

etc....

I stopped Windows Management Instrumentation service
and all exchange related services and tried SP2 again.
Same result.

Although server properties indicate the SP has been
installed I wonder if anyone can suggest what problems
might be encountered as a result of these failings and
how I might achieve a clean SP2 application.

Thanks,
Alastair Morrison