Hi all,

My CEO recently sent an email to a number of customers. We created a DL
containing the email addresses from contact details that we have and the DL
was the basis for the 'To' part of the email.

We have had several replies from customers expressing some concern that
everyone's email address on the list was transmitted in the email. For
example, if I sent an email to a DL that contained Paul, Peter and Steve, it
would be received by each, with Pauls, Peters and Steves email details
visible.

How can I configure a DL so that when an email is sent to a number of
addresses, each recipient only sees the email as if it was sent directly to
them (as an individual).

Any advice would be well received.

Thanks

Tim