From: "Klaus Rapl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "'Daniel Chenault'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 1:20 AM
Subject: AW: Need Help !!!

Hi,
thanks a lot for your response.
You want to know the steps I did:
First the whole file-system damaged. We had a copy of the Exchange-folders,
but no exchange-backup on a DAT (That's typical ...)
So we made a new installation of Exchange and copied back the contents of
the exchange-folders. When I copy back the dir.edb, the service for the DS
is starting, but I can´t log on in Exchange-admin (DS_E_insufficient rights
to connect to exchange-server).
When I use the dir.edb from the new installation and copy back the priv.edb
und pub.edb, I can log on in exchange-admin and I can see the content of the
private information store, but I don´t have any corresponding mailboxes.
So: What can I do ?

RAPL & PARTNER GmbH
Marlene-Dietrich-Straße 5
D-89231 Neu-Ulm