I have some Perl scripts that will do the basic stuff. Anyone's welcome to
them....

Hunter

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Morrison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 8:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Analyzer Software

Along with the others mentioned already, NetIQ will do this (and a lot of
other stuff, too). It's a bit pricey, though-- I'm not sure I'd go with it
_just_ for Exchange monitoring. You might check the BORK and Microsoft web
sites-- there may be scripts that look at message tracking logs to get basic
info for free.

Mike Morrison
NT/SMS/Exchange Administrator
Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc.