From: Steve Van Eck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 February 2002 16:00
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Active Directory

I am in the middle of an Exchange 5.5 to 2000 upgrade and have a few
problems.
1.      I have an ADC on the Domain Controller that holds all Master Roles.
I can
view Exchange attributes for all users in "Active Directory Users and
Computers". But if I look in  "Active Directory Users and Computers" on a
second Controller, I can not view these attributes. I have forced
replication between these controllers and still am unable to view on the
second Domain Controller. View>Advanced Features is enabled.
2.      I have built another Exchange 5.5 server and added it to the
existing
Exchange Site. When I try to upgrade this server to Exchange 2000, I receive

an error message that the Exchange 5.5 site and the Active Directory
Exchange site have different names.

All of my problems seem to relate to Active Directory. Is it possible to
remove the Exchange Schema from AD and reinstall it?
Thanks for your

help,
Steve

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.