I have a E2K server that when I check the properties of the objects,
mailboxes, recipients, contacts, lists the old mail server EX 5.5 in the \o=
and \OU= . This old site and server are no longer used. How can I get rid of
them.
Why you ask? because users get the getting "Requesting Data from Exchange
Server"

I have tried to remove the 1st Exchnage server from the site as listed by MS
technet but this system is NOT in the same site.
Thus those steps do not resolve anything. Finally, I can only think of 1
reason that the old server is acknowledged, I used the MS migration tool to
move accounts.

Thanks again,
- John Q