From: Andrew Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 4:59 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exch 2k servicing a trusted NT4 network?

The reason E2K requires AD, is because that E2K does not maintain a
separate directory like e5.5 does.  So, as far as I am concerned, as
long as you have an account in AD for every account in NT4, it will
work, trust or no trust. (of course, assuming that there is no firewall
issues to be worked out between domains.)

Andrew,
MCSE (NT & W2K) + CCNA