From:   Ronny Pedersen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, February 21, 2002 3:20 PM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        RE: Advanced Queue Failed to ....

This is the no. generated in NDR:

<snta001w.snekkernnta.no #5.0.0>

Ronny

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]På vegne av Irfan Malik
Sendt: 21. februar 2002 11:13
Til: Exchange Discussions
Emne: RE: Advanced Queue Failed to ....

Non-delivery reports (NDRs) are system messages that report the delivery
status of a message to the sender. The messages are a subclass of a general
message information structure referred to as delivery status notifications.
Delivery status notifications describe three different types of situations:
* Success (as 2. X.X numerical codes)
* Persistent transient failure (as 4. X.X numerical codes)
* Permanent failures (as 5. X.X numerical codes)

Any Particular no. generated from NDR.