For org forms, the default permission should be reviewer.

Serdar Soysal

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 1:38 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Organizational Library Issue

Ok,

I have the orphaned folders removed.
I have created a new Organizational folder.
I can tell that replication to the replica's have completed.

But the clients don't get the Organizational folder, just the standard.

We only have one site with about 18 exchange servers.  I can see the new Org
folder on the "First Server" in the site where the forms are installed, but
not any please else.

There is a TechNet article Q253958 "Organizational Forms Unavailable to
Other Servers in a Site."

What permission should be placed on the Org forms library.

I am just not sure how to prove this is the fix or not.  I just can't reboot
20 server or so.  Not in a production environment.

Joseph