Its still not going to work.

That particular filter only works on the From header entry, which is not the
problem. You're trying to filter a relay machine using from address.

Same place in the IMC, but rather than using Message Filter, select "Specify
By Host" and add that IP address, then set it to reject connections.
Probably have to bounce the IMC afterwords.

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems