Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Bravo, Liliana
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 11:34 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Front-end & back-end

Hi
MSX2000, SP2

We have one fornt-ened server and two back-end servers the mailboxes in
the bak-end servers are not receiving email messages we have noticed
that the front-end server build the queue up to the respective bak-end
server but the message never arrives to the back-end but a NDR is
received by the internet sender. If we check the details for those
messages builiding up in the front-end the details say : mailloop
misconfigured. Are we loosing any "a must" configuration to properly
route messages front Front-end to back-end?  note: messages sent from
back-end mailboxes to internet are ok.
                                Rgds,
-er