Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of John Q Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 12:05 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Child domain setup

I hear ya' Ed, & thanks. I am working on getting proper rights. But the
tech lead on this, wants to know if E2K can be installed in the child
domain using the parent domain account.*
(* I don't know!)
Now for the forest/domain structure is as follows;
2 domains
1 parent 1 child
both domains are in the same forest, thus giving them the trust. What
other domain/forest info can I provide?

- John Q