Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Sagert, Lori
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 1:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Bridgeheads on the DMZ

Hello All:

Exchange 5.5 sp4 W2k

We have a new Security manager who wants to put our SMTP only
Bridgeheads out on the DMZ.  I don't feel comfortable with this and was
wondering if any of you had done this and ran across any gotcha's?

TIA
Lori Sagert
gedasUSA, Inc./Volkswagen of America
NT/Exchange Administrator