Hi,

E2K,
Win2K

Some of our email users have more then one email adress, e. g.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Stoewer is the last name, so it should be the default adress when sending email for
the company.

I set it as default adress in AD to [EMAIL PROTECTED] But Exchange/AD changes
the default back to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When I remove the checkbox 'automatic refresh with recipients policy' (sorry, badly
translated from german) in the AD-Container for the user it keeps the new default
adress.

Why does Exchange change the default adress. I could find any policy which means 'use
the first smtp-adress as default'. The policy is set to '@cyberconsult.de' as default.

Thanx for hints!

all the best

elm

--
Elmer Stöwer
CyberConsult - Beratungsgesellschaft für Neue Medien mbH