Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Alex T
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 6:37 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Accessing OWA via a Proxy/Relay Server

Not exactly.  We are not running Exchange on the new proxy server, just
win2k, IIS, and ISA.

We are able to access OWA on the Exchange server from internal clients
with
no problems by addressing it directly:
http://exchangeservername/exchange.;

Problem is trying to get to OWA via the new server's IIS from external
clients (http://newservername/exchange).

We tried Ed's suggestion to login from an external client using
"domain/account" as the ID and still got the 403 unauthorized error.

We are using basic (clear text) authentication.