From: Niki Blowfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 4:21 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Information Store fails to start

Hi

The batch file is invoked by a 3rd party scheduler which just runs it in a
command prompt with the logged on user, which is the administrator

I cant give a real reason we are using offline backups, we just are, we have
in the past, and carried out successful test restores, and have never bother
getting the Exchange Agent for veritas.

Is my best course of action to switch to the Exchange Agent for Veritas so
we can carry out online backups at all servers?

Nik