Sounds like someone else is trying to login as them. Try turning on auditing
and log login success and failures to see if that is what's happening.

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Liddil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 12:18 PM
Subject: Account locked out

Exchange 2000 SP2.  I have a user account that is all of a sudden being
locked out.  I discovered the first instance on Friday when the user could
not log in.  I checked the account  to day and found it was locked out
again.
What logging can I turn on to figure out why this is happening.  Other
suggestions also welcome.

Jim Liddil